Thursday, February 26, 2009

15 Days...

So here it goes...our first blog entry! After looking at (and loving) all of our friend's oh-so-cute blogs, I decided we probably should catch up with the times and make one of our own! Ryan and I will be getting married on March 13 (only 15 days!) in the Saint George LDS temple. After that we will settle down a lovely little apartment (location still to be determined...) and start our lives together...hopefully in wonderful newlywed bliss! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. Alyssa congrats on getting married!! Well i have a blog now and i would love to be one of your friends lol!! Love u cuz!! love your blog so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not quite sure how I even came across your blog ha but I thought I'd say hi! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you have a blog!! But I'm even happier for the both of you!! You make such a stunning couple!! Can't wait to see you next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alissa! I can't believe you are a married woman already! I am so sad that I missed your open house! I almost cried when I realized that it was on Saturday:( Life has been so hectic! I'm sure you are completely enjoying your newly married life and I hope things are going perfect for you! Being married is so fun and it's great when you get to see your best friend always! We will need to talk and catch up! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete